Friday, January 23, 2009



Here is your first set of icons Hun! Starting the 2nd right now!


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket


There were two I had questions(I emailed you) about & then I saw another request for the Lightning Mcqueen one so let me know if I did any wrong or if I'm missing any! I hope you like them Hun!




Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket




Here are your first 5 send me your other 5 when you're ready!


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket


Here are your last 5 hun! Thanks for all your business! I'm going to miss you tons!!! I hope you like them!


Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket











Labels:

 
posted by Tricia Comer at 10:04 AM |


1 Comments:


At January 27, 2009 at 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

OH TRICIA, I LOVE THEM LIKE ALWAYS U DO SUCH AMAZIN WORK!!! UGH HURRY BACK IM GONNA MISS U SO MUCH! THANX 4 EVERYTHING!