Thursday, October 2, 2008

Photobucket

To place an order please use the order form.
Requests must be paid for before hand.
I will not start your order until I have received payment, and your payment has cleared.

When your order is done, I will email you at the email you provided so make sure it's a good contact email. You can then come back to the Comer Country Customs and pick up your order from the Pick Up Area.

If you want specific colors please use HEX CODES, otherwise just give me a color(s) and I'll come up with my own shade of it.


CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT FORM


If you'd rather email your order that is fine also. Send it to: comercountrycustoms@gmail.com
Subject: Custom Order



Time Frame
Custom MySpace Layouts - 3-7 days
Custom Icons - 2-3 days
Custom Tags - 2-3 days
Custom Banners - 3-5 days

Exception of orders of 10 icons or more will take a day or two longer than usual.
I do NOT normally fill requests on weekends.




 
posted by Tricia Comer at 7:36 AM |


0 Comments: